Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Daly City, California, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Garza
Member #

hey so I think I want some drawers in the back of the 80 not sure how tall but able to fit a fridge on one end and maybe a flat surface for other , I have kids so not taking out middle seat just yet so they would only have to go to the back of the middle seats in the fj80 series , send me a pictures and info on what you have ./ thx

jimmynotjim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Would you consider building your own? I did last year and it's essentially just a box with a few nesting boxes inside. The hardest (and most expensive) part really was sourcing the locking slides. I built mine for my 05 4Runner, but the design could work on any vehicle. I think in total it was about $250-300 in parts and probably six hours in work. More than happy to answer any other questions.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

hey so I think I want some drawers in the back of the 80 not sure how tall but able to fit a fridge on one end and maybe a flat surface for other , I have kids so not taking out middle seat just yet so they would only have to go to the back of the middle seats in the fj80 series , send me a pictures and info on what you have ./ thx
Not sure if he sold them yet or not (Post was from earlier this year) but I think these 4th gen 4runner drawers should fit an FJ80, Might need to change the hold downs but other wise should fit.
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/192626-4th-gen-specific-sale-thread-161.html#post2950618

Boort