Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Tundra_Dav

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

McAlester, Oklahoma, USA
Member #

CE4D47C1-5367-445F-917E-CACED5FCEDBC.jpeg F3397313-AC15-4719-87D2-F7152E15EC1A.jpeg Hi, I actually have king coil over up front. Didn’t measure, but from what was advertised and reading on other Forums, Should have 2.5 from stock height. My stock shocks were really bad so it looked like a lot more when I put them on. In the rear I replaced the stock leafs spring with a set of HD SPRING WITH 700lbs more payload. Which they ride about an inch higher from stock height. I only went that rout because I tow a 29’ camper and they make a world of difference towing. Then replaced the worn out stock bilsteins with 5100s. As far as rubbing, I went out the other day to flex it a little. I was little disappointed. I think the stiffer springs in the rear are the cause. And some sway bar disconnects Will help I HOPE. But I’m running
285 75 r16. Witch is like 32.8 in. And I do have some rubbing but I’m pretty sure it’s because both upper and lower A arm bushing are shot. Which allows the whell to move forward and backwards. I have Polly replacement bushings from DAY STAR. Just waiting on rack and pinion bushings from Energy Suspension to get here. Which should be today.

Tundra_Dav

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

McAlester, Oklahoma, USA
Member #

Tore into the steering and front suspension today. The lower rear a arm camber bolt was seized up on both sides. The front came out fine. But man, I ended up having to cut them out and had to order new ones from the dealer ship. May try to find a dealer ship that has them in stock tomorrow. Tried using a ball joint press to remove a arm bushing found out, letting them burn is mush easier. I’ll take the time to take so,e pic tomorrow. Was kind losing my patience today. Lol. But I’m really pushing hate to get it back together so I can meet up with a OB group riding the Oklahoma adventure trail Friday-sun. But if I can’t find those cam bolts I’m SOL.