First Day Trip in the Jeep

• HTML tutorial

The_Outdoor_Powerlifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

The room mate and I had a spontaneous trip today. We drove an hr out to Skyline Wildlife Refuge. Got the drive was beautiful to get there. We took old hwy 65 north. Went through some gorgeous mountains in Alabama. We hit the trail for about 3 he's finish it before we had to turn around. So much fun driving through Alabama back country. We were very close to Walls of Jericho of any of you guys are familiar with that. It was so amazing for me mentally even for the day. I can't wait to start camping on these trips.

The Cherokee is a monster, it handled everything the trail threw at it, mud, dirt roads, creeks, steep hills with loose rocks. And the Jeep kept on trucking. Love it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Awesome! Glad to see you were able to get out and enjoy it. You have a very capable vehicle. Take care of it and it will take care of you. I hope to make it down that way someday and do some back country exploring. Wish I didn't have to work so much. lol

The_Outdoor_Powerlifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Thanks... Man oh Yea I deff enjoyed it. Would love for you to come down, but I understand Saturday is my only day off. Got to make the best of it.

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Looks like a blast man. I know the feeling of wanting to take advantage of what little time we have NOT at work....

TheDistanceBetween

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Scottsboro, Alabama
Member #

The room mate and I had a spontaneous trip today. We drove an hr out to Skyline Wildlife Refuge. Got the drive was beautiful to get there. We took old hwy 65 north. Went through some gorgeous mountains in Alabama. We hit the trail for about 3 he's finish it before we had to turn around. So much fun driving through Alabama back country. We were very close to Walls of Jericho of any of you guys are familiar with that. It was so amazing for me mentally even for the day. I can't wait to start camping on these trips.

The Cherokee is a monster, it handled everything the trail threw at it, mud, dirt roads, creeks, steep hills with loose rocks. And the Jeep kept on trucking. Love it.

Where are these trails man? From scottsboro and looking for places to ride in the area

'94 FZJ80 LAND CRUISER
BADGE #5330
never stop exploring