Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Hey all I thought I’d share my recent video series here as well.

This is the time of year when everyone’s getting excited about summer and planning their adventures, so I thought I’d tap into my wealth of knowledge and put together a few videos going over how I go abut planning our trips.

Part 1 is all about crown land and how you go about finding it.
*the audio is a bit low, I’d recommend headphones. Audio issues are fixed for the next and future videos.*

Part 2 is all about creating your route using Google Earth.

Part 3 i am discussing how to navigate with the Backroads Mapbooks (both paper & on GAIA GPS)

I welcome any and all feedback, and I’d love to hear some suggestions for future videos of this nature.

Last edited:

lemaycanique

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Member #

This is the time of year when everyone’s getting excited about summer and planning their adventures, so I thought I’d tap into my wealth of knowledge and put together a few videos going over how I go abut planning our trips.

*the audio is a bit low, I’d recommend headphones. Audio issues are fixed for the next and future videos.*

*coming soon*
Part 3 I will be discussing how to navigate with the Backroads Mapbooks (both paper & on GAIA GPS"

I welcome any and all feedback, and I’d love to hear some suggestions for future videos of this nature.

*coming soon*
Part 3 I will be discussing how to navigate with the Backroads Mapbooks (both paper & on GAIA GPS"

Thank you that is excellent information [emoji108]
I will try that for province of Quebec.