Finally joining the family

• HTML tutorial

Toepfer

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Eunice, LA, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5BRS
I've been watching the videos for a long time, finally took the advice and came on over.

I'm a Cajun from South Louisiana transplanted in Colorado for a year for work, so everything here is interesting to me. Except maybe the snow. (T-T) My wife is from Japan, so she is really enjoying traveling the country. Everything is always new to her.

My wife and I bought a 2011 FJ Cruiser last week in order to really get to see the remote areas we've been missing. I've got new wheels, tires, and rock sliders on the way. I figure it's the best way to get started.

I'm going to have some time off for Thanks giving so we are trying to plan a little 3-5 day expedition of sorts to Utah to explore the beautiful scenery there.

Thanks in advance for all of your help and advice. I'll try to post pictures later when the new parts arrive ;)

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I've been watching the videos for a long time, finally took the advice and came on over.

I'm a Cajun from South Louisiana transplanted in Colorado for a year for work, so everything here is interesting to me. Except maybe the snow. (T-T) My wife is from Japan, so she is really enjoying traveling the country. Everything is always new to her.

My wife and I bought a 2011 FJ Cruiser last week in order to really get to see the remote areas we've been missing. I've got new wheels, tires, and rock sliders on the way. I figure it's the best way to get started.

I'm going to have some time off for Thanks giving so we are trying to plan a little 3-5 day expedition of sorts to Utah to explore the beautiful scenery there.

Thanks in advance for all of your help and advice. I'll try to post pictures later when the new parts arrive ;)
Ho Toepfer and welcome to OB! Nice looking FJ! Safe travels and enjoy the open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great choice in your overland rig...look forward to seeing your adventures