Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Hello Everyone

My name is Stephen but everyone refers to me as Bodie or Bo. I'm located near the Adirondacks in New York. Last year around this time I picked up a 2021 Toyota 4 Runner Venture Special Edition. Little did I know that this vehicle was going to change the way I look at the outdoors. I graduated from grad school in May and moved in with my best friend Liz. So far we have camped a few places in the Adirondacks, places around upstate NY, and Acadia National Park. I am an admin for 518 Yotas on Facebook. It's a group that was started for Toyota Folks to go camping, do trail rides (Tread lightly), and have fun.

Currently, the 4runner sits mostly stock. Between the pandemic and saving up, I decided to save for the whole year before outfitting the truck.
I do have a Midland MXT 275 GMRS radio installed - Call sign - WRKJ700.

As for plans to outfit the 4runner - next purchase will be recovery gear, then tires/suspension, and lastly a bumper ( not sure if I want to do both front and rear or just front)

I'm looking forward to learning and growing with this community and meeting some awesome people.

Thanks
Bo
View attachment 214474
Welcome! Nice looking rig. It looks like it's pretty much ready to hit the trails/