Film photography - post your pics

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I have recently started playing with my canon t50 again. I have a roll in it now to test and get used to it, then I will be shooting some film on the road for sure. Planning on getting my new epson scanner and printer for after development processing.

Reactions: MattLodi

TOUGE

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gold Coast QLD, Australia
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Ash
Member #

I took my T50 out this morning. I want to burn through my film I have on hand now to see what I get from it. Been so long since it's been used. I am actively looking at other FD lenses for it. I only have the 50 F1.4 atm.
The price of anything film related is thought the roof right now. A few of the Film cameras I wanted are now double the price(now in the thousands) than they were before covid, even old Olympus point and shoot film cameras are now going for hundreds when they were in the cheap bin at thrift shops 2 years ago.

Ebay or facebook marketplace is the bast place to look or if you reddit, the subreddit /r/photomarket has some really good deals.

MattLodi

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Reggio Emilia, RE, Italia
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lodi
The price of anything film related is thought the roof right now. A few of the Film cameras I wanted are now double the price(now in the thousands) than they were before covid, even old Olympus point and shoot film cameras are now going for hundreds when they were in the cheap bin at thrift shops 2 years ago.

Ebay or facebook marketplace is the bast place to look or if you reddit, the subreddit /r/photomarket has some really good deals.
Two years ago i've paid 12€ for a shoe box full of old film cameras which i've sold for cheap on Ebay ( i bought it because one of them was an Olympus point and shoot which i'm currently using), i should have kept them! Just out of interest i've tried to search my Olympus on Ebay and there's someone who is asking 150€ for it.