Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

Let’s see them!

For the next six weeks, my overland travels consist mostly of visiting family in various states, so the rig won’t be off road much but it will definitely see some miles. I always put a wreath on the grill and some lights on the roof rack for the holidays. Here’s the Jeep ready to go for Thanksgiving week.

Who else decorates their rig for the holidays?

N.B. To preempt any spiraling arguments about multicolor lights, I know laws vary greatly from place to place. I have my lights set up so I can turn them off or on from inside. I leave them off in traffic to prevent distractions and I have never had any issues. YMMV.

7365ED07-59C5-433B-A629-C0F91D06B9BA.jpeg
C6D718EF-CAD2-48BB-A70C-EA993968505D.jpeg

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
I never even thought about multicolor Christmas lights being an issue. Now that I conside it, yes there are rules about those sort of things for the sake of keeping law enforcement's red lights to the front an exclusive thing. But I have run multi-color Christmas lights on my rig in the past and never had an issue. I don't know if I just got lucky or if some uncommon sense prevailed.

Jeepmedic46

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

Let’s see them!

For the next six weeks, my overland travels consist mostly of visiting family in various states, so the rig won’t be off road much but it will definitely see some miles. I always put a wreath on the grill and some lights on the roof rack for the holidays. Here’s the Jeep ready to go for Thanksgiving week.

Who else decorates their rig for the holidays?

N.B. To preempt any spiraling arguments about multicolor lights, I know laws vary greatly from place to place. I have my lights set up so I can turn them off or on from inside. I leave them off in traffic to prevent distractions and I have never had any issues. YMMV.

View attachment 128821
View attachment 128822
Looks Great

Reactions: J.W.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
How about lights and a tree?

ChristmasTree2019Quest12OPT.jpg

I swear the lights are on, but it was too bright for them to show up well.

And yes, we went questing in a national forest and chopped down a tree. It brings a smile to my face every time.