Favorite Camping Tables?

• HTML tutorial

FX4Bob

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plano, TX
Member #

I just found this last week at Sam's club. It is super sturdy. Not sure if it compacts down enough for everyone's needs but it works good if you have the room.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Just picked one of these up, unfortunately they're not $39.99 anymore. Impressed with the quality and the design is really cool with the integrated trash bag and paper towel holder. Can't wait to try it out next weekend. Since I've got a truck bed, the size is no problem, just throw it on the bottom and stack everything on top.

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Eureka Catskills table is nice depending on how much workable space youre looking for. It packs nice and small but is probably 60% of the size of a picnic table. If you have more space in your vehicle a traditional folding leg table will have much more table top space but take up much more space inside your rig.

Depending on your storage space and needs I think you'll be well off with anything previously mentioned.

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Drifta is highly rated overall, just be careful that table in the link is less than 15 inches off the ground to the table top
Good spot, thanks... Uniflame seem to make a range of tables so not necessarily going for his one but do like the idea of something I can stick a hot cast iron pot or whatever on without damaging it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Gary Stevens