Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I dont camp in cemeteries but im not that much of a creepy camper. Saying free i was thinking setting up a tarp with a rock in the center to catch the morning dew. Or wiping dew of your tent into a bottle. A creek, river or lake even. But your just pumping city water thats payed for by tax payers so if youve payed your taxes you paid for it or someone did.

Reactions: eagle_A40

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

The cemetary in our town is non potable, untreated water, but there are no signs but let the free loaders have at it. We have a commercial operator who has an RV Sewage Dump and Fresh Water fill station...... EDITED NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ALLOWED.

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

I'm just sitting here wearing that "dog that heard a funny noise" look on my face.

SHEEPDOG 111

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Central Massachusetts
First Name
Michael
Last Name
C
Member #

Sorry for the confusion all. When I wrote " in a pinch" I was referring to an emergency situation that happened to me when my radiator overheated and the spout fit containers I had with me. The intent came out wrong.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
Most gas stations have a hose around back for rinsing puke off of the pumps.

When I pay $100 for a tank of fuel, they have no issue with me tanking up. Ask first.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

You'd be better off w/ a lifestraw or something. I don't understand the whole, just find a cemetery thing. You'd be more likely to find a river or stream.