Facebook Group for OB Northwest Region

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

Interesting must be before they expanded the forum here cause now I see lots of places to post events. Is the FB group still active? I deactivated Facebook acount for privacy reasons but could re-activate if this is still a useful tool.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Interesting must be before they expanded the forum here cause now I see lots of places to post events. Is the FB group still active? I deactivated Facebook acount for privacy reasons but could re-activate if this is still a useful tool.
Yes it’s still active. @Gabriel Bozeman is the admin for the page, we try to redirects everyone back here though. I personally don’t have FB with no desire to ever get it back... so take that for what it’s worth... you might ask @Gabriel Bozeman about more details on the ins and outs of the NW FB page

U

UgotWheelz

I accidentally clicked the link in post and my Mac auto logged in so I joined the group. I will probably end up deactivating FB again I just dont find a need to use it.

U

UgotWheelz

No longer on Facebook; but I think my former partner is in that group she mentioned something about Facebook Overland groups last time we chatted.

U

UgotWheelz

She isn’t yet but when she gets her rig safe to drive distance I’ll get her a OB membership,

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Just sent in my questions to join!
@Gabriel Bozeman is the FB admin for the Northwest. He’s usually pretty good about approving add requests.

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

BroncoNana

Rank V

Advocate III

Burlington, Skagit County, Washington, United States
First Name
Susan
Last Name
Hansen
Member #

Just sent in my questions to join!
@Gabriel Bozeman is the FB admin for the Northwest. He’s usually pretty good about approving add requests.

I’ll just wait until he does. I’ve gotten pretty good at waiting! Thanks to Ford! Bronco builds on 11/22! ❤

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound