Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

The Facebook group for this region is now open for business! Be sure to give your OB number when requesting to join. Canada - Atlantic Facebook Group

I am Sean "Hank" Haney and I am the US East Region Director for Overland Bound. I will be acting as the Interim Director for the Canada - Atlantic Region for the time being.

Let all your fellow OB members in the Atlantic Region no that the group is here and ready to grow!

#outfitandexplore #adventureisnecessary

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hi All,

Just a reminder this FB group is active and we are looking to actively grow and connect with all members in our area. If you have not joined yet please send a request with your OLB member number so I can add you to the group!!

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Bump! I have joined a few groups on Facebook related to Atlantic Canada and am wondering if this group is still active?

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Bump! I have joined a few groups on Facebook related to Atlantic Canada and am wondering if this group is still active?
Hey! Yes, very much still active. We have not had a meet since the pandemic began due to various rolling restrictions with the pandemic, but we are planning something for when things ease. We have a FB group for the region, "Overland Bound - Atlantic Canada". Please request to join with your OLB number so you can stay in touch!

Reactions: Avominion

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
Are OB members not from Atlantic Canada welcome?
I don't want to interfere but there are many places throughout the world, especially in North America where I'd like to go Overlanding someday.