Fab Fours

• HTML tutorial

stormtrooper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

British Columbia
Member #

Not sure if anyone has started a topic on these but a search turned up nothing.
Anybody have, know someone, know a guy who's knows a guy who has some input on them? I have a warn 12500lb winch but with this new truck no bumper to put it on. Research has brought me to a toss up between a fab fours front and rear set or the ol iron cross bumpers. Being in Canada and fab being in the states it's very hard to get outside info. The company's tech sheet is impressive it looking for real world input. Thanks!

Reactions: Luis Merlo
E

expeditionnorth

I added a front receiver & then the 12K winch onto a winch tray bolted into that

its cheap, down & dirty & works

& warn also makes a hidden winch plate for specific models that tucks the winch up behind the bumper out of sight for a few $$ more

these are options in case you dont really need a new bumper but only want a winch

Reactions: stormtrooper

stormtrooper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

British Columbia
Member #

I didn't think I wanted to put a front receiver on the truck. I can't put a hidden winch plate behind my bumper as there is not enough room. So my option is too put a new bumper on which id like anyways as the front bumper stock looks a little too ugly for my taste haha! With the fours bumper I can have the winch and better tow points and better light mount options. Thank you for the input tho. I will be doing a little more research on the front receiver option as you've peaked my interest!

Reactions: expeditionnorth