F150 King Ranch

• HTML tutorial

Kapow

Rank 0

Contributor I

I found a selection of Nitto tires at 4Wheelonline and I've been eyeing their trail and ridge grapplers. But man, those ridge grapplers look great on your truck. I daily my truck everywhere too so I think the ridge would be perfect. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: HTXF150

HTXF150

Rank 0

Traveler I

Houston, TX
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Aguilar
I found a selection of Nitto tires at 4Wheelonline and I've been eyeing their trail and ridge grapplers. But man, those ridge grapplers look great on your truck. I daily my truck everywhere too so I think the ridge would be perfect. Thanks for the info.
Thanks! So its been a few weeks now and I adore these tires. They are quiet and very comfy. Perfect for a daily. Havent tested them in crappy terrain yet.

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

They seem to handle whatever weight you throw at em, I have 2 gear pods (packed) a gear pod xl (also packed) 6 rotopax, axe, shovel, fire extinguisher, 4 maxtrax, rooftop tent and a river quiver (4 fly rod holder) and combine all that weight with some proper suspension I don’t even notice any body roll at all, even with somewhat hard cornering.

Reactions: HTXF150

HTXF150

Rank 0

Traveler I

Houston, TX
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Aguilar
They seem to handle whatever weight you throw at em, I have 2 gear pods (packed) a gear pod xl (also packed) 6 rotopax, axe, shovel, fire extinguisher, 4 maxtrax, rooftop tent and a river quiver (4 fly rod holder) and combine all that weight with some proper suspension I don’t even notice any body roll at all, even with somewhat hard cornering.
Thats awesome! Sounds like my setup is similar minus the rod holder. Its nice knowing it's gonna be fine. Have any pics of your setup?

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Thats awesome! Sounds like my setup is similar minus the rod holder. Its nice knowing it's gonna be fine. Have any pics of your setup?

Attachments

Reactions: Nivar3 and HTXF150

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

So my bed rack finally came in! Sadly my water and fuel roto packs were back ordered but the pods came in! Its crazy how much this changed the look of the truck and now I have a crazy amount of lockable storage.
Looking good! Leitner makes awesome products