Rank III

Member III

Gilbert, Arizona 85234, United States
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

2017 f150 4x4 should be same for 2015-2020 i fit the new mickey thompson baja boss at in a 305/70/18 on fuel d702 18x9+20. On mickey thompson website this tire is 35.3 x 12.2. I only have a 1.5 inch spacer level, I cut the crash bars and did very very little trimming at the back of the front fender wells.

Attachments

Reactions: Guribe

Guribe

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Pine Grove ca
First Name
Gilbert
Last Name
Uribe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
CB channel 17
Looking good how are you liking those new Mickey Thompson’s ?

Cmpkng

Rank III

Member III

Gilbert, Arizona 85234, United States
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

Looking good how are you liking those new Mickey Thompson’s ?
They're exactly what I've been looking for as far as tread pattern. Truck is my daily and i didn't want to go full mud terrain, but i wanted something more aggressive than your average all terrain. I was kinda stuck between the ridge grappler, discoverer at3 xlt, and wildpeak. None of them were still quite what i was looking for. These mickeys seem to be pretty soft so they might not last the longest, but they gripped phenomenal on the rocks and really well in the loose dirt and sand. I love how aggressive the sidewall is, and they're also very flexy sidewalls. The one shot of the rear driver full stuff the tire was compressing really well and that was still at 28psi

Reactions: Guribe

Guribe

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Pine Grove ca
First Name
Gilbert
Last Name
Uribe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
CB channel 17
Nice I think that’s my next set of tires your trucks looks great. Besides raptors don’t see to many f 150s I drove an older one