Extreme Expedition Echo 4 Off-roader FOR SALE

• HTML tutorial

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

2015 Echo 4 Off-Roader Extreme Expedition Trailer built in South Africa for sale - purchased new in January 2017. Galvanized frame, steel body, queen size roof top style tent with an annex. Super strong sturdy unit for the African terrain and weather - well suited for North America. Canopy on 3 sides - totally water proof. Inside of tent has LED lights, water proof floor, condensation sheet on ceiling. Tent material is military grade poly-cotton heavy canvas with fire retardant (law in Canada). Annex side compartments have 6 drawers for storage (clothes, etc.). Driver side compartment is the kitchen side with full 6 person set up (dishes, cups, glasses, utensils, etc.). Two burner propane stove, 5 lb. propane bottle, Dometic fridge/freezer (in front compartment), and two food storage drawers. More room in the back access with a camp table slid into the ceiling of the unit. 3500# axle with shocks and hydraulic brakes, 6 hole Toyota hubs with 15"rims and Good Year Wrangler off road tires (spare on back of unit is the same). 120 liter in belly water tank - low center of gravity! And an AGM battery with charger, 12 volt switches and accessory plugs. I added Blue Sea fuse panels and more 12 volt plugs/USB and volt meter. Used but not abused! No kids. More features just pm me. $16,500 CanadianP1000010.JPG DSCN1931.JPG

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Nice trailer. Curious why you're selling?
It is a nice trailer and I just cleaned it up for an upcoming trip next week. Our vacation and so called semi-retirement plans have changed with new business responsibilities and a death in the family has left us to look after one of our parents, sale of some property and ongoing care. All 3 remaining parents are OK but we can't go away too far or too long. And once we get this cleared up we will likely be overlanding in Australia or Africa. If interested let me know - we are not that far apart.

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Sorry for the late reply - we have been on the road. The trailer has sold - a very interesting couple from British Columbia purchased it. Very excited and we hope to see them at the BC Overland Rally!