Rank IV

Influencer II

Cottonwood Heights, UT, USA
First Name
Bronco
Last Name
Trail
Member #

Let's explore some fire roads! I've only been in this area one time but I have a pretty good idea of what the trails will be like and where I want to go. This will be a great chance to meet other folks and spend a day wheeling around in the woods. We will stop throughout the day for lunch (bring your lunch) and to check out some views. 4WD with at least 9" of ground clearance is highly recommended.

We will meet in the Walmart parking lot in Heber City, UT at 8:30am. The GPS coordinates of the exact meeting spot within the parking lot are: 40.492653704176796, -111.41629294364505. Here is a direct link to the meeting location in the Walmart parking lot: 40°29'33.6"N 111°24'58.7"W · 1272 US-189, Heber City, UT 84032

After chatting a bit, we'll head 20 minutes southeast to the first fire road named Dock Flat 70143 to begin our adventure. The entrance is directly across the street from Lodgepole Campground.

• If you use a GPS app, cache the are of the map before the event while you have a signal.
  • Fill up your fuel tank before meeting at Walmart.
  • We will air down just before going off-road. No need to air down at Walmart.
  • Bring a GMRS radio if you have one.
  • We may hit some small patches of snow so bring a snow shovel if you'd like.
  • Recovery gear is always a good idea: shovel, recovery boards, snatch rope, shackles, etc.
  • We'll explore until late afternoon.

Last edited:

tahaabbasi

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Sandy, Utah, United States
First Name
Taha
Last Name
Abbasi
Member #

Let's explore some fire roads! I've only been in this area one time but I have a pretty good idea of what the trails will be like and where I want to go. This will be a great chance to meet other folks and spend a day wheeling around in the woods. We will stop throughout the day for lunch (bring your lunch) and to check out some views. 4WD with at least 9" of ground clearance is highly recommended.

We will meet in the Walmart parking lot in Heber City, UT at 8:30am. The GPS coordinates of the exact meeting spot within the parking lot are: 40.492653704176796, -111.41629294364505. Here is a direct link to the meeting location in the Walmart parking lot: 40°29'33.6"N 111°24'58.7"W · 1272 US-189, Heber City, UT 84032

After chatting a bit, we'll head 20 minutes southeast to the first fire road named Dock Flat 70143 to begin our adventure. The entrance is directly across the street from Lodgepole Campground.

• If you use a GPS app, cache the are of the map before the event while you have a signal.
  • Fill up your fuel tank before meeting at Walmart.
  • We will air down just before going off-road. No need to air down at Walmart.
  • Bring a GMRS radio if you have one.
  • We may hit some small patches of snow so bring a snow shovel if you'd like.
  • Recovery gear is always a good idea: shovel, recovery boards, snatch rope, shackles, etc.
  • We'll explore until late afternoon.
What date is this for?

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Ohh man...this looks fantastic, unfortunately I have plans to attend a parade in Taylorsville, possibly hunt for treasure and also trying to make it out to the Soapstone Cliffs all this weekend. But who knows anything is possible.