• HTML tutorial

davidpick

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Pacific NW
Member #

SOLD

Selling this for my aunt and uncle who purchased this from Sierra Expeditions seller, Nick, in July of last year. My uncle was pretty set on getting back into fishing and camping, but this truck just hasn't gotten the use it deserves and he's interested in letting it go.

Not much has changed on it since their purchase last year, except mileage, which is now sitting at: ~84,000. It has been garaged at my aunt and uncle's house in Snohomish, WA. Minimal-to-no rust underneath. This truck has been well-cared for. No accidents. Clean title.

Sale includes all armor, lights, RTT, custom bed cover, etc. as pictured. Also includes a color-matched A.R.E. canopy (not pictured, but has been stored on a stand under a tarp).

Please let me know if you're interested in setting up a time to come take a look at this turn-key expedition truck. Literally, throw your clothes, food and fishing pole in the bed and you're ready to hit the road.

Key features:
Make:
Toyota
Model: Tacoma Double Cab SR5 TRD
Year: 2001

Engine: 3.4L, V6
Trans: Auto
T-Case: Stock
Front Axle: Nitro 4.88's, IFS, Donahoes - Coilovers were just freshly rebuilt by Icon Dec 2014
Rear Axle: Nitro 4.88's, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Deaver 10 pack springs, Electric Locker
Tires: 255/85 R16 Cooper SST Maxx - Tires are Like new with 95% life
Wheels: Method Double Standards - 16x8

Additional Modifications:
A.R.E. canopy - Have metal rack for storage that goes with the sale
Warn M8000 w/ synthetic rope
Stubbs rock sliders
LowJack
ARB front bumper
Rear bumper w/ tire carrier & air tank
BudBuilt traction Bar
Deck plate mod 4"
Grey Wire Mod
Sylvania Silverstars light bulbs
Lightforce 170's HID lights
Red top Optima
Dual battery system (with Optima D31T yellow top)
Bluesea Dual battery switch system
Plumbed for an On-Board Air system. The rear bumper is a 4 gal. air tank. Ready for a compressor.
Magnaflow 14"
uniden pro520xl 40 Channel CB
Deaver 10 pack springs
Donahoes front coilovers (freshly rebuilt)
Magellan XL GPS
Snorkel
Custom Aluminum bed topper bed lined around the corners.
Eezi Awn 1400 series Rooftop tent on top. Brand new cover. The pass owner had it mounted to has rack and ruffed against a tree. It put a small hole tent and cover. The tent was patched and the cover was replace. You have to lift the rain fly to even see the patch. See pictures.
GPS hard mount
Nitro 4.88 Gears
Superlift TruSpeed electronic speedometer calibrator
Tundra front brakes
Bluesea's 12 fuse box in the cab for power under the dash. plenty of open spaces for your power needs.
Bluesea's 6 fuse box in the bed for power. Easy to connect your fridge. All fuse boxes are connected to the dual battery
Sony CD Player with Bluetooth calling and music.
I'm sure i'm missing other mods......

Original FS thread here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/fs-sierra-expeditions-01-red-toyota-tacoma-seattle-wa.378357/

PHOTOS (Sorry, not all photos are uploading. PM for additional photos!):0916161838_HDR.jpg

0916161838c.jpg

0916161838e.jpg

0916161839.jpg

0916161839a.jpg

0916161839b.jpg

0916161841c.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Is this rig still for sale? Wish you were closer, I am in SoCal. Could you please send more pictures if they are available to tvparch@gmail.com. Has this had any maintenance work done like brakes, timing belt, etc. Looks real clean. Is the storage area in the back lockable? Like I said interested but distance does hurt.