Investor

Endurance I

Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Daharsh
Member #

I absolutely love theExped Megamat my back no longer hurts while camping. Picked up 2 hyke & byke goose feather down 0 deg mummy bags. Omg they are so warm! I recently camped in 15 degree snow in my chonees because it was so warm. All together ive camped with both for about 25 nights and would buy them both over.

Attachments

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I absolutely love theExped Megamat my back no longer hurts while camping. Picked up 2 hyke & byke goose feather down 0 deg mummy bags. Omg they are so warm! I recently camped in 15 degree snow in my chonees because it was so warm. All together ive camped with both for about 25 nights and would buy them both over.
I have to check this out for next winter as I’m planning some extended trips from ME to VT.

Waltzing Matilda JT

Rank V
Investor

Endurance I

Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Daharsh
Member #

I have to check this out for next winter as I’m planning some extended trips from ME to VT.
The mummy bags were very affordable.

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

Brandonius

Rank IV

Traveler III

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Lovested
Member #

I bought the Megamat for my 2 week trip to Utah and Arizona. First time in a long time I didn’t wake up stiff and sore. The adjustable firmness vis-a-vis the hand pump to top it off worked great. And since it has a r-value north of 8, I am confident it’ll be great on the ground for winter camping, if I was silly enough to go winter camping and put it on the ground and not a cot. :-)