Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Please note the following: 1. Event may cancel should a wildfire start in the area. 2. There are no facilities. Pack it in, pack it out. 3. Plan on no campfire, unless we get some rain before the event. 4. Pinstripes are mandatory. The trail is tight, and overgrown. There is a steep climb and lots of brush. You WILL get scratched. You may even get a few dents, but that’s always a risk. 5. We may have to widen the trail at dead falls. The UTV community tends to only cut trees as wide as needed. The trail is open to all motorized vehicles.
To summarize: No campfire, No place to poop, You WILL get scratched!!!

Meet up is at 7am Saturday September 1 in the Fred Meyer parking lot on North Division and Hastings. Roll out time is 7:30am. The drive to Kettle Falls takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. We will stop for gas at the Spoko station on Hwy 391 and Hwy 20 to top off and meet anyone who doesn’t meet in Spokane. The drive out to the Huckleberry is about 25 miles.
We will run the Huckleberry Jeep Trail on Saturday, and the US MT Jeep trail on Sunday. The trails are not real full-size friendly, but it is what it is. We cannot cut live trees to gain access. We will camp Saturday and Sunday night, and return home on Monday.
I will be on Ham, cb and will most likely have gmrs by then

Last edited:

YF_Ryan

Rank 0

Traveler I

I really appreciate the invite, but I'm gonna be a no go. I wish I could say it's cause I just don't have the time off, but it's cause I'm a pansy and don't wanna risk messing my truck up any worse than I already have (damn Tahuya...lol). I think my truck is going to stick to forest roads and the easiest of trails. Hope you all have a great time!

Reactions: Captain Chaos