North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
Thank you. I see it now that I looked at Rally Point. Clicking on the map and then "View Rally Point" brings you to this thread.

That is a little out of the way for me as I am coming from Richmond via I-64. I can meet you in Harrisonburg. Last time they met at the Sheetz on US 33. I will be in a silver 2012 Wrangler JK Rubicon (I know a name change is in order). I should be there at 09:00. I have 2m/70cm, CB and GMRS/FRS radio's. I will be gassed up and ready to go.

Bear Wrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Bear
Last Name
Wrangler
Member #

Thank you. I see it now that I looked at Rally Point. Clicking on the map and then "View Rally Point" brings you to this thread.

That is a little out of the way for me as I am coming from Richmond via I-64. I can meet you in Harrisonburg. Last time they met at the Sheetz on US 33. I will be in a silver 2012 Wrangler JK Rubicon (I know a name change is in order). I should be there at 09:00. I have 2m/70cm, CB and GMRS/FRS radio's. I will be gassed up and ready to go.
Jim, That's doable. Are you on facebook? If so, send me a msg. If not, my contact info is somewhere in the event. On fb I am the same name...

Bear Wrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Bear
Last Name
Wrangler
Member #

Jim, I redirected the caravaan to the Sheetz off of I-81 as our third and final rally point.

798 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801

We'll be there by 10:30. That should buy you some time.

Tundred7904

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lexington park MD
Member #

Ok I have changed my mind, again, if there is still room in the group I would like to tag along on Saturday, will be showing up at 930-1000 on sat at Sheetz, if there is a problem please let me know so I can plan accordingly. Thanks

Sent from my XT1710-02 using OB Talk mobile app

Bear Wrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Bear
Last Name
Wrangler
Member #

Ok I have changed my mind, again, if there is still room in the group I would like to tag along on Saturday, will be showing up at 930-1000 on sat at Sheetz, if there is a problem please let me know so I can plan accordingly. Thanks

Sent from my XT1710-02 using OB Talk mobile app
See you there Tundra! Contact Tacoma Jim. He'll be there around that time too. Seven of us will be there by 10:30 for refueling and airdown.

Bear Wrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Bear
Last Name
Wrangler
Member #

If this event takes place, we'll be having a campfire and hot chocolate at the end of the day. Maybe some winter grilling going on too. Have to make it interesting.