Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

OK Everyone,
Please note that the day and time of this meetup has changed and the location will also be different. We are looking for a cool breakfast spot with plenty of parking somewhere in the east-central area (west of Boston). Attendance has been nil on this and I know we said we would let it ride til mid summer but I got impatient. Sorry. So for July we are hanging out for breakfast/coffee/tea on the 22nd. We will continue to do the fourth Saturday of the month (I would like to see this become a bi-weekly thing but we aren't ready for that yet) for a bit and see if that has any improvement.

Also, after chatting with @IELIAS12 for a bit this morning, and bouncing some ideas back and fourth. We want to try to implement a quarterly trail/soft-road day-trip to replace the one of the monthly meets. That will look a bit like First and Second month of the quarter will be at the normal breakfast spot and the third month of the quarter will be the day trip. As other meetups get going in the area we can try to incorporate those folks in the trips with proximity in consideration. What do y'all think about that? Is that something you would like to do?

Reactions: JUSTinCASE

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Anyone have any good ideas for breakfast/coffee spots with lots of space in the parking lots?

T.lewis23

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brockton, MA
Member #

Hi, OB6074 here. New to overlanding and would love to join this. I'm southern MA so Natick is a easy trip for me. Hope to see a great turnout!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Ok, sorry to keep changing things on everyone. I will be getting into town around the 22 of July and selfishly want to be at this upcoming meetup. For two reasons, actually, 1) I want to chat a bit about how we want to do the meetup going forward and 2) I selfishly want to be there for this one. Sooooooo deal with it. lol. More details to come. I'm thinking either July 29th or August 5th. Again, sorry to keep changing things on everyone.

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Perfect! I was going to be in NY weekend of 22nd. 29th would be optimal for me, but can also do 8/5.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I'm back from my trip and I will be able to attend. Is this still tentative in Natick Smash Burger? FYI, Smash Burger open at 11am, so no breakfast. The Starbucks at the same plaza open early.

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Hey Chris, how are things coming along with your pending move to New England from ATX? We're still shooting for early August for our first meet up, right?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey Chris, how are things coming along with your pending move to New England from ATX? We're still shooting for early August for our first meet up, right?
Hey, I'm departing tomorrow. Things are crazy. Let's shoot for that first weekend of August. Maybe do breakfast or lunch somewhere cool. Suggestions?