ET the Expedition Tundra

• HTML tutorial

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Nice looking build so far. I love yotas, I just wish they weren't so expensive. They make jeeps look cheap.
Thanks. It's a 3 year old lease return. I got it for a great deal. No way I would have bought new, this truck only had 65K km on it, and given the price allowed me to fund the modifications I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: khorsa

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Installed the Firestone airbags today. Was a pretty easy install. I had bolted in the lower Daystar cradles last weekend. I ran the air valves into the fuel filler pocket.

Last edited:

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Well, I got the call from my US drop ship place just across the line that my Hitchgate has arrived. I love good news. Heading down Wednesday to pick it up. Also have a new backup camera to pick up as well.

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Great build! tell us more about the ADS suspension setup.
Thanks. So I spent considerable time deciding on which brand of suspension to go with. Honestly, I had a bit of a windfall to fund the upgrades, so budget wasn't the primary concern. I wanted to do it up right the first time with quality components. I went with ADS Racing adjustable coilovers with remote reservoirs up front, and ADS rears with piggyback reservoirs and triple bypass in the rear. I added MCM Fab uca's up front, and OME Dakar leaf packs and Firestone airbags in the rear. I haven't full tested them off road yet, but their on road manners are amazing. The truck feels tight like a sports car, handles like a dream. I haven't even looked at making adjustments yet, I purchased the ADS products from MCM Fab in Las Vegas and they tuned the shocks based on my end goals. I'm very satisfied so far.

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Did a couple things today. A very simple and quick mod first; addition of a driver's side grab handle. Don't know why Toyota decided to scrap this year's ago, its a great addition, especially for my vertically challenged Wife.

Reactions: Jimmy P

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Slee sliders sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. These things are amazing. One of the reasons I went with Slee is that their sliders are not the tube style, so their shouldn't be any issues with the dogs getting paws stuck between rails. I also like the fact they kind of look like regular step rails.... a little stealthy.

Reactions: khorsa and Jimmy P

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Amazing progress! How’s the gapping between the tire gate and the tail gate?
Adequate room it seems. A few inches between the fuel cans and the tailgate. There are 2 positions to mount it I the receiver, and I tried the closer one. The second would space it further away by an inch or two.