Launch Member

Contributor II

Omaha
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Ramaeker
Member #

After more research I'm now leaning toward this camper. Anybody have experience with it? Good, bad or otherwise. Price is definitely right.

weirdo adventurer

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dunchurch, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Morrice
Member #

We picked ours up back in June, and absolutely love it!! We got out about 6 times this year with it(Custer State Park, Badlands, Eureka Springs...) Works perfect with a 18 month old.
That looks a lot like the one I ordered. I got the Batwing awning in addition to the one you have. We are driving ours south on the 30th and I can't wait to take some local trips to get the hang of it.

Contributor I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Martel
That looks a lot like the one I ordered. I got the Batwing awning in addition to the one you have. We are driving ours south on the 30th and I can't wait to take some local trips to get the hang of it.
That's awesome!! I'm wanting to get a 270 degree awing as well. We have the ARB room attachment which works perfect for a changing room and play room for the kiddo. That's what we kinda did, did some further trips but stuck to campgrounds. This coming year I'm really wanting to go more remote with it. What I love about them is they come just plan enough so you can put your own spin on things.