• HTML tutorial

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Hello OB crew,
I joined last night to chat, talk, discuss, get advice and to network with other like minded adventurers. I'm up in above the northern wall in Alberta, Canada and rejoined the 4x4 crew again after a 3 year change in direction.

I can tell you this... I enjoy driving my Land Rover and I go out of my way to drive it. My Jaguar sat in the garage alone not being driven and when i tried to take it down a gravel road it complained out the ruts.

So I now have a Land Rover LR4 SCV6 HST LUX and I will be utilising this forum to upgrade it to an expedition model.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello OB crew,
I joined last night to chat, talk, discuss, get advice and to network with other like minded adventurers. I'm up in above the northern wall in Alberta, Canada and rejoined the 4x4 crew again after a 3 year change in direction.

I can tell you this... I enjoy driving my Land Rover and I go out of my way to drive it. My Jaguar sat in the garage alone not being driven and when i tried to take it down a gravel road it complained out the ruts.

So I now have a Land Rover LR4 SC3V HST LUX and I will be utilising this forum to upgrade it to an expedition model.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. I'm sure the Jag appreciates the Rover sacrifice.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Fozzy325
Hello OB crew,
Welcome to the group from Colorful Colorado USA. Been a number of years since I was up your way. Made a mostly back country From Estes Park RMNP Colorado up through Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP, Waterton NP and up as far North as Deadmens Flats IIRC. I look forward to hearing about your travels in that beautiful part of CA!

Boort

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB crew,

So I now have a Land Rover LR4 SCV6 HST LUX and I will be utilising this forum to upgrade it to an expedition model.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R