Endless Breeze Fan

• HTML tutorial

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

this fan is great, worth the money IMO. We used this fan for the 1st time on our trip being hot & humid, the fan performed flawlessly. Quiet, & low power consumption @ 3 speeds low, medium, high: 1.2 amps to 2.6 amps & the size is prefect for a RTT. What a asset for overland gear. We bought our through https://www.etrailer.com/12V-Power-Accessories/Fantastic-Vent/FV01100WH.html

You can see by the 1st photo how we mounted Endless Breeze Fan & the actual size of the fan in comparison to the RTT window . We had it on low setting all night, super quiet & pushed enough air around the RTT to keep Sally & I cool all night. I bet you wouldn't ever need to turn it on high during sleeping hours it works that great. I was curious about how much draw it put on the battery the next morning, I push the button on the battery meter & the battery still read full charge.

Another use was to dry off our RTT before putting it way from the rain. I carry a 14ft 12v. extension cord in my miscellaneous gear tote. This helped with drying off the RTT after towel drying it 1st.

Our fishing\camping trip was going to be 4 days, but it was shorten to extreme weather. We had a serious down pour for an hour on the 1st day which was sporadic through out Friday & tapered off in the evening when the forecast had no rain on Friday, then Friday night on the radio the news spoke of "occasional sporadic" thunder storms Saturday thru Monday when the weather forecast had none for those days, just hot & humid. That's Arkansas weather, wait 15 minutes & it will change on you.
Friday night Sally made some pan fried potatoes, ranch style beans & a green salad w\ ranch dressing. I grilled some T bone steaks to medium rare seasoned w\ a cowboy coffee, ancho chili rub. They were good. Still a nice time, any time camping no matter how long or short is a good time.
003.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 001.JPG

Last edited:

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

we usually go to these places about twice a year, with our son & his family or to fish on a public lakes. Most of the times we like dispersed camping some where deep in the wilderness in bear country. That blue chair is Sadie's chair, even though she will steal mine or Sally's chairs too.
We had several campers stop by asking about our overland trailer. Most couldn't believe I built it. I send a few over to Overland Bound to check why we prefer these types of trailers & tents.

Last edited:

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
The snow is finally receding in the higher elevations here. I will take my Bantam on it’s maiden voyage next weekend, hopefully. Time got away from me this year, I usually have a plan where we’re going.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Good review on the Fan-Tastic Endless Breeze, Don. I'd seen them before when I got and installed my Fan-Tastic roof vent, but never knew anyone who had used one 'til now. Based on your experience with it, I'm going to order one. Will be handy to have!

Thanks for the review.