Enchanted Rockies trail September 26-30

• HTML tutorial

TnK1

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hollywood park, Tx
Member #

Absolutely in a small group setting I've actually never had a use for a cb until thinking of joining bigger overland groups but for less than $100 total if y'all had them I would add one before September

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

druff6991

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Carlsbad NM
Member #

Well I'm very particular with my truck lol. Everything has to flow smoothly on the interior for me. A random box just jutting out erks me. Same with the antenna on the exterior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Giffmann

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

North Carolina
Member #

I should have read closer!!

May I should head south from Co Springs and join ya'll with the family. Something to think about.

Overland 505

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Member #

Those are both good CBs. The Boafeng doesn't do CB but it does do FRS and GMRS and ham bands too. GMRS and FRS are a lot better for trail comms in my opinion than cb.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

So very awesome to see folks prepping trips along this route! As always feel free to email or message me with any questions you may have. Safe travels to you all!
I'm now relocated to Phoenix and just started working for Turtleback Trailers as their Operations Manager or I would love to join in!

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

druff6991

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Carlsbad NM
Member #

So very awesome to see folks prepping trips along this route! As always feel free to email or message me with any questions you may have. Safe travels to you all!
I'm now relocated to Phoenix and just started working for Turtleback Trailers as their Operations Manager or I would love to join in!
Take a vacation and join us anyways

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

riz_atx

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Austin, TX
Member #

This sounds like an awesome trip and I would like to join in on the fun! Are there any other Central Texas folks planning on making the trek out to Carlsbad for this? I have watched the whole @Lifestyle Overland video series and it looks exactly like what we dont have in Texas... dispersed camping, public lands, mountains, etc.