Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Silly question… Is there a way to pay for membership with the app and still get an emblem for my truck? It’s easier to track my recurring subscription payments through my apple account.

Thank you in advance.
i think that is a fantastic question. you can get to the gear store from the hamburger top right of the app and pick the mebership welcome package you want (the more you pay the more stuff you get the first time). And from what i understand it will auto renew in a year at the $29.99 level.

welcome to Overland Bound! So much cool stuff is coming

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
i think that is a fantastic question. you can get to the gear store from the hamburger top right of the app and pick the mebership welcome package you want (the more you pay the more stuff you get the first time). And from what i understand it will auto renew in a year at the $29.99 level.

OH and the member packs are on sale right now

Sixpack

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, United States
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Osantowski
Member #

Silly question… Is there a way to pay for membership with the app and still get an emblem for my truck? It’s easier to track my recurring subscription payments through my apple account.

Thank you in advance.

I found that hamburger lol
It only gives me one option and that the basic 29.99 annual membership only.
This wouldn’t be the first time I missed something if I’m doing it wrong lol

Reactions: Kozysnack

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT

Thank you in advance.

So that is just a link to the gear store so it isn’t a true in app purchase. But adding a wallet to the app could be useful.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT

Thank you in advance.

So that is just a link to the gear store so it isn’t a true in app purchase. But adding a wallet to the app could be useful.
@Shahn Brown would know more than I would.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Thank you in advance.
Buy the membership through the web store… and it will still be managed through the app. Or send an email to support@overlandbound.com subject “Membership and badges through app purchases”