• HTML tutorial

H3Coyote

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

MidWest, U.S., by Chicago.
Member #

Hey all,
I'm new to the forum, but I've been an avid outdoor type person since I was in diapers, I'm 48 now, and retired. My current vehicle is an '07 H3, which I gutted last summer to build into a serious off road vehicle. Somewhere along the blurred lines of conduct in other forums, I realized I just wanted to enjoy my life more, like when I was in the military, and as kid. I started to miss it, and need it, when my retirement came up. Then I started seeing these great pick-up truck camping builds everywhere on line, and on YouTube. So I put the build on hold and kept looking for more information, and that's how I found this forum.
Kudos and Karma out to you all, if I can help, let me know. IMG_20160517_111013248_1470288110053.jpg
20171018_121806.jpg
20171018_170256.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: T-88 and ASNOBODY

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all,
I'm new to the forum, but I've been an avid outdoor type person since I was in diapers, I'm 48 now, and retired. My current vehicle is an '07 H3, which I gutted last summer to build into a serious off road vehicle. Somewhere along the blurred lines of conduct in other forums, I realized I just wanted to enjoy my life more, like when I was in the military, and as kid. I started to miss it, and need it, when my retirement came up. Then I started seeing these great pick-up truck camping builds everywhere on line, and on YouTube. So I put the build on hold and kept looking for more information, and that's how I found this forum.
Kudos and Karma out to you all, if I can help, let me know. View attachment 45334
View attachment 45335
View attachment 45336
Hello H3Coyote and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: H3Coyote