Launch Member

Enthusiast II

5556 Masonic Ave, Oakland, CA 94618
First Name
Jarret
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Any recommendations for shops in the Bay Area that do overland-related electrical installations?

I'm considering getting a fridge to make the family camping trips a little more enjoyable for the Mrs and lil'ones. I would prefer to bring it to a professional for the electrical work to install a second deep cycle battery, fuse box, run lines to the back, add a few USB ports, etc etc. All of the shops that I've heard about online for electrical work are outside the area.

Thanks!

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I can recommend a great shop out in Napa. Only people I let touch my truck. let me know if you're interested.

kaikandojo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

5556 Masonic Ave, Oakland, CA 94618
First Name
Jarret
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Gary at Mudrak? He is where I take my LC for everything mechanical. Can't believe it slipped my mind. I called him today and got a quote. Very reasonable, I may add. They do great work so I'm expecting the same here. Now if only the parts were cheaper though that's about the same everywhere - and I like supporting local businesses as much as possible.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

No, but you can't go wrong with Mudraks! Glad you got it figured out. You'll love having the fridge!

Sent from my SM-G925V using OB Talk mobile app