Rank 0

Contributor I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Rasmussen
Hi all,

I've spent a good week researching RTT's and specifically EEZI AWN since I have a buddy selling his EEZI AWN XKLUSIV 2200. I know that EEZI AWN is supposed to be one of the best out there, but they are also priced accordingly. We are a family of 4 and plan to eventually be a family of 6 so the size seems great. We are avid campers so whatever RTT we buy will get a lot of use year round. Is a very lightly used EEZI AWN XKLUSIV 2200 worth more than a brand new Tepui Ruggedized Autana 4 when it is now on sale for $2500 vs. an EEZI AWN AT 3K+? PM'd the only guy on here who has posted about this exact EEZI AWN tent but no reply. Thanks!

Bart & Eef

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Harker Heights, Texas
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Hoekstra
We are a family of four and utilize the Eezi-Awn Series 3 1800. We carry it on our 4Runner (2016) with K9 Roof Rack. Very sturdy and solid combination. There is enough space for the four of us but if we had the chance again, we'd choose the 2200 instead. We really like to quality of the RTT and wouldn't go for less and yes, that comes with a price.
We looked at other brands as well and got some information and advice from a company in Europe about the differences in quality, sturdiness, etc. Went for the Eezi-Awn and still very happy with it.

RTT-1.jpgRTT-2.jpg