Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

I am selling my Roof Rack. It's been mounted for less than a month. Local pickup or meet up within 250 mile radius of Wilmington, NC. It's in excellent condition. $900

Attachments

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Where were you a year ago, when I was ready to plunk down $1325 for a new one? That's a great deal, and ought to go quick! If not, put it on T4R.org for a wider audience.

4RT16

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jacksonville, FL
Member #

I am selling my Roof Rack. It's been mounted for less than a month. Local pickup or meet up within 250 mile radius of Wilmington, NC. It's in excellent condition. $900
Out of curiosity why are you getting rid of the rack? I was about to make an order through Equipt. I have had my eyes on this and the Gobi for quotes some time, but the Gobi lead time is way too long for my liking.

Ben_in_ILM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

Out of curiosity why are you getting rid of the rack? I was about to make an order through Equipt. I have had my eyes on this and the Gobi for quotes some time, but the Gobi lead time is way too long for my liking.
I got the Front Runner instead.

Reactions: 4RT16

4RT16

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jacksonville, FL
Member #

I got the Front Runner instead.
Right on, I really liked that one as well. The additional accessories make it really attractive, but I refuse having to drill into my roof for the front attachment points. Which is why I have only been looking at the Gobi and Eezi Awn. Is the rack still available? I'm in Jacksonville FL and considering this purchase.

Ben_in_ILM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

It is great! Frontline makes so accessories that can be added dependent on what you’re doing. My favorite is the quick release RTT brackets. Makes it a breeze to use. Yes, you do have to drill into the roof but it doesn’t bother me. Well worth the money. And it looks much cleaner and seems to be of better quality in my opinion. And you assemble it out of the box. No need to go to the freight center to pickup.