Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Recently I have noticed a few of the members confused on where to 'RSVP'. This has also stumped myself in the past as I was searching all over the Rally Point page to find an attendance button in order to show others I am going to the event.

One of the members had to screenshot a picture of the 'RSVP button' on the rally point page in order show the others the location to express their attendance for the meet.

My suggestion for Overland Bound is to make this area simpler by stating a 'Going' or 'Interested' button in place of the RSVP button. Maybe include a title above the two buttons stating 'How to RSVP' or 'RSVP here'. This will allow the members to get a clearer understanding on how to vice their attendance. My 2c. - Nickzero

*This is the primary area of confusion for the members.*
Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 7.26.59 PM.png

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Recently I have noticed a few of the members confused on where to 'RSVP'. This has also stumped myself in the past as I was searching all over the Rally Point page to find an attendance button in order to show others I am going to the event.

One of the members had to screenshot a picture of the 'RSVP button' on the rally point page in order show the others the location to express their attendance for the meet.

My suggestion for Overland Bound is to make this area simpler by stating a 'Going' or 'Interested' button in place of the RSVP button. Maybe include a title above the two buttons stating 'How to RSVP' or 'RSVP here'. This will allow the members to get a clearer understanding on how to vice their attendance. My 2c. - Nickzero

*This is the primary area of confusion for the members.*
View attachment 86220
I have sent your request on to the powers that be. Thanks!