Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
After months of planning and getting ready, we had to throw all those plans out the window and wing it! Which I'm better at anyway, so all was good. @timberwolf_120 , @Dustin S. Godtfring , @NW David , @Pudgy , and I met up on Friday morning to leave for our long anticipated trip. We met with @badmnky and talked overlanding and compared rigs before badmnky had to leave us to go to work. We had decided to sick to the southern sections of the plan for the first day, which turned out to be a good idea. I'm not going to tell the entire trip report, I would like the others to tell parts and leave pictures and videos for all to see, in order or otherwise.

I had a great time! Next time we'll spend more time out!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Trip was a blast.
Seen some great places and squeezed through some tight brush. War machine acquired a few more battle wounds lol

Thanks @captainchaos for the awesome trip sucks that it got cut short due to an exploded power steering pulley, seized up steering pump, shredded serpentine belt, a broke idler pulley and a blown lower hydraulic hose.

I'll leave a few pics for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

man, soooo many decent shots; There were a lot of great candid shots too! but the file sizes are apparently to large to post on here. and i haven't even had the chance to go through all of em. there are a lot of burst shots and I'm uploading all of them to dropbox but i don't have enough space to get em all up in one set so 5/29 first ill keep it up until all have had the chance to download what you want from it.

Dropbox Pics Here

guess ill be setting up my instagram account so at least a few of them can be posted here too. but may take me a while lol.

Still haven't found out if it was the ISS we saw either But that shooting star tho! id have gotten out to take some star shots but i heard the wolves or coyotes and changed my mind!

had a great trip! Wish i coulda stayed for longer but glad i left when i did! my neck was trashed. I learned so much from all of you! wanted to say a special thanks to @Captain Chaos for being such a great lead on this adventure!

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

There is still one more day (about 250 more) of shots to upload into dropbox.

I Wish that I coulda made it further. /ashamed :sweat: I still haven't fully recovered. my biggest take-away from the trip is bring stronger pain management medication.

the next lessons learned for me was look more into retractable side steps and RTT systems!