Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Crutcher
Member #

I'm in Richlands, NC trying to find some good places to go this weekend any suggestions for places/ events?

Brainstatic

Rank I

Contributor III

I'm in Richlands, NC trying to find some good places to go this weekend any suggestions for places/ events?
I'm headed to the Lumberton area in a month or two for an 18-20 month project. I've been searching for places to go wheeling and camping in the area, but there doesn't seem to be much. Any favorite local trails or routes?

No mad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Crutcher
Member #

I'm headed to the Lumberton area in a month or two for an 18-20 month project. I've been searching for places to go wheeling and camping in the area, but there doesn't seem to be much. Any favorite local trails or routes?
No not around Richlands, and the beaches nearby are still shut down from the storm everything is mostly western NC. There’s a MX track trying open on storm week days I went there last Saturday it was a good time but that’s about it.IMG_1956.JPGIMG_1960.JPG

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

So, I was only in the area from Mar - Sep of 2018, ive been gone since and some of them have slipped my mind (road names, directions, etc.)

I know some around Mott lake, and almost any of the ponds around fort bragg.

There was one not far from the entrance to poplar point campground at jordan lake.

Sorry for the vague response, Ill be back in June and exploring more is the first thing on my list as im building my jeep when i get home. So ill make it a point to get the locations of the trails i go on.

Reactions: Lovejoy