Eastern NC possible meet and greet in Greenville NC?

• HTML tutorial

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

good afternoon overlanders, i am still very new to this site and overlanding in general. It seems that living here in Eastern North Carolina has a set of challanges with areas to go and people that are into it. My friend and i have been interested in starting a meet and great for Overlanding enthusiast in or around the Greenville NC area. There is already a cars and coffee type meet up in the area and we could branch off of that or maybe start a new meet all together. I am interested to know if anyone in the ENC would like to start a meet or has a better idea of growing the Overland community here. I would really like to see this happen so please feel free to post ideas or PM if they are interested and we can get the wheels rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
good afternoon overlanders, i am still very new to this site and overlanding in general. It seems that living here in Eastern North Carolina has a set of challanges with areas to go and people that are into it. My friend and i have been interested in starting a meet and great for Overlanding enthusiast in or around the Greenville NC area. There is already a cars and coffee type meet up in the area and we could branch off of or maybe start a new meet all together. I am interested to know if anyone here in the ENC would like to start a meet has a better idea of growing the Overland community here. I would really like to see this happen so please feel free to post ideas or PM if they are interested and we can get the wheels rolling.
Lots of interest in a meet up from members in Fayetteville and Raleigh Ill pass this on.
@Jimmy Schantz

Reactions: Jimmy Schantz

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Great!! Thank you for the interest and passing this on. I do believe the demand and want is there for this to happen, we just need to get everyone aware of the idea and plan a time and place.

Reactions: Jimmy Schantz

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greetings From Fayetteville NC, Jimmy Schantz here and just wanted to let you know of a Rally meet and Greet here in Fayetteville, at Kickback Jacks on Thursday of this month August 30 2018..... 5081 Morganton. RD Fayetteville, NC 28314 if you can make it let me know.... i have a limited amount of (Overland Bound Southeast Outfit&Explore ) patches and Stickers that i'm giving to other members that show up .......looking forward to meeting you if possible i know it short notice

P.S. if you can not attend i understand there will be more meet and greets in the future

SCtundra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

mrytle beach
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Rea
Member #

good afternoon overlanders, i am still very new to this site and overlanding in general. It seems that living here in Eastern North Carolina has a set of challanges with areas to go and people that are into it. My friend and i have been interested in starting a meet and great for Overlanding enthusiast in or around the Greenville NC area. There is already a cars and coffee type meet up in the area and we could branch off of that or maybe start a new meet all together. I am interested to know if anyone in the ENC would like to start a meet or has a better idea of growing the Overland community here. I would really like to see this happen so please feel free to post ideas or PM if they are interested and we can get the wheels rolling.
I am from the Greenville area and now live In Myrtle beach. I would be willing to go back to Greenville for a meet and greet anytime or the Fayetteville area let me know when and where

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Hey guys we have been having a NC/SC meetup in the Charlotte area the last Saturday of every month with some great turn out I know that is a bit of a drive for a lot of you but if you guys want to convoy over or maybe even meet in the middle some day I think it would be cool. Maybe even a URE meetup and we can hit the trails for some wheeling and camping.

Keep an eye out for the Rally Point for our meetup if you want to come stop by! Well-behaved kids and dogs welcome.

good luck getting the east NC meetup going, hope to meet some of you guys at the Expo.

SCtundra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

mrytle beach
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Rea
Member #

Hey guys we have been having a NC/SC meetup in the Charlotte area the last Saturday of every month with some great turn out I know that is a bit of a drive for a lot of you but if you guys want to convoy over or maybe even meet in the middle some day I think it would be cool. Maybe even a URE meetup and we can hit the trails for some wheeling and camping.

Keep an eye out for the Rally Point for our meetup if you want to come stop by! Well-behaved kids and dogs welcome.

good luck getting the east NC meetup going, hope to meet some of you guys at the Expo.
I’ll be in th URE area March or April planning a large trip (miles) hope to meet some people a long the way

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

I am from the Greenville area and now live In Myrtle beach. I would be willing to go back to Greenville for a meet and greet anytime or the Fayetteville area let me know when and where

that would be great, im trying to get a decent crowd of people to meet if possible before we set up a definite time and place. i would hate for you to drive all the way here (i was at Myrtle Beach this past week on vacation...long drive lol) and there is only 4 or 5 people to show but if you are ever back in this area, definitely shoot me a message.

SCtundra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

mrytle beach
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Rea
Member #

that would be great, im trying to get a decent crowd of people to meet if possible before we set up a definite time and place. i would hate for you to drive all the way here (i was at Myrtle Beach this past week on vacation...long drive lol) and there is only 4 or 5 people to show but if you are ever back in this area, definitely shoot me a message.
I will definitely hit you up when I’m that way and if you would like I’m planning a trip up to URE around March or April and would like to get a group of people together for that trip from all over . I will be going to URE and then up to all the national parks and trying to map as much as I can of each one in seven days

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

thank s for the invite, we might have to make it a point to come check out that meet sometime soon but being its a 4 hour drive makes it a little difficult. its just unfortunate that the demographic for overlanding is weak in ENC due to not having any nice scenic views/trails, however im sure there are some places around here but i am not aware of them yet.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

I will definitely hit you up when I’m that way and if you would like I’m planning a trip up to URE around March or April and would like to get a group of people together for that trip from all over . I will be going to URE and then up to all the national parks and trying to map as much as I can of each one in seven days

im down for the URE trip around then just let me know a definite date and i will be sure to take the week off (if i can haha). hope by them i can have a decent crowd around ENC to join too.