Easter Jeep Safari - Moab, Utah April 13-21, 2019

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Its just about that time of year again.... EASTER JEEP SAFARI!!

Jeep Safari started in 1967 as a one day trail ride and has grown to the week-long event it is today. Spring is a beautiful time of year to come to Moab, UT and hit the most iconic trails in the country.
Even if you dont sign up for one of the official EJS trail rides, there are plenty of things to do and trails to run with your OB friends....Plus the 2 day Vendor show is always a great way to spend a few hours and get some much needed exercise.

I will be in town for the majority of the week wheeling and camping. If anyone else is going to be there and wants to meet up.... or have an official Overland Bound Trail ride, let me know.

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Its just about that time of year again.... EASTER JEEP SAFARI!!

Jeep Safari started in 1967 as a one day trail ride and has grown to the week-long event it is today. Spring is a beautiful time of year to come to Moab, UT and hit the most iconic trails in the country.
Even if you dont sign up for one of the official EJS trail rides, there are plenty of things to do and trails to run with your OB friends....Plus the 2 day Vendor show is always a great way to spend a few hours and get some much needed exercise.

I will be in town for the majority of the week wheeling and camping. If anyone else is going to be there and wants to meet up.... or have an official Overland Bound Trail ride, let me know.
Still trying to dial in dates but will be there for sure. Once I know more lets get a trail ride planned.

TreadHead Garage

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Member #

We rent a condo, its a 26 hr drive down id rather leave the trailer at home and do a few more mph. Also the condo has a garage

will be in town 14-19th. we ditch town before super saturday grid locks main

Reactions: Cendee

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Sounds like we will have @RodP coming over from Australia to come enjoy the Red Rock Region as well.

Are any of you signed up for official EJS trails or is everyone just going to run the non-blacked out trails?

JPaul

Rank V

Pioneer I

Mendon, UT, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1JPA
I'll be down there the week after with a group from the Hummer forum I am on. We always go the week immediately after. Maybe some time I'll go to Safari, enough people confuse the H3 for a Jeep that I can probably blend in easily. [emoji38]

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I will be creating a rally point in the next few days for a meet and greet in Moab. Was thinking Thursday evening? Any thought?

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I'll be there, along with a couple friends, but we will probably be leaving Thursday morning to head home. Arriving on Saturday, the 13th.

We'll be hanging out with the Full Size Invasion group, for the most part..