Easter Camping Trip - Reno, Nevada

• HTML tutorial

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Where will you be Friday night and Saturday night? I could pick up the kids from school and head out.

-M

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Unfortunately this trip has been cancelled, something came up with Chris's truck and he isnt able to make the trip down. I will however still be camping at Pyramid lake on friday so if you can/still want to come out just let me know!

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
What's your plan for the morning? Want to explore around Pig Rock? It's on the way to the lake on Pyramid Hwy. I will have my little guy with me, but that's a neat area to explore and climb around on rocks. I have to be back by 3 to pick my other guy up from school.

DaveD

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sacramento, California. USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6GMX
What's your plan for the morning? Want to explore around Pig Rock? It's on the way to the lake on Pyramid Hwy. I will have my little guy with me, but that's a neat area to explore and climb around on rocks. I have to be back by 3 to pick my other guy up from school.
Just heading up the hill. And maybe take care of some business in Reno.
Not familiar with Pig Rock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using OB Talk mobile app

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I have no plan, I was just planning to get to pyramid late enough to do some fishing and then camp for the night and then get up early to fish and then i have to drive to the bay area for easter

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I have no plan, I was just planning to get to pyramid late enough to do some fishing and then camp for the night and then get up early to fish and then i have to drive to the bay area for easter
Pig Rock is a climbing crag up a canyon just this side of Pyramid. I went there like 15 years ago and haven't been back.

It's here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14f4xmlY4KjaAVgktH6ESbidH344&usp=sharing

As I remember it's sandy but a cool canyon. I had a Jeep back then, so of course it broke down, or I got stuck, or the radiator blew out or the distributor got wet or some BS catastrophe.

We could meet somewhere out Pyramid and go drive down that canyon, scramble around some rocks, drink a beer have some lunch Intagram some stuff.

-M

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Pig Rock is a climbing crag up a canyon just this side of Pyramid. I went there like 15 years ago and haven't been back.

It's here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14f4xmlY4KjaAVgktH6ESbidH344&usp=sharing

As I remember it's sandy but a cool canyon. I had a Jeep back then, so of course it broke down, or I got stuck, or the radiator blew out or the distributor got wet or some BS catastrophe.

We could meet somewhere out Pyramid and go drive down that canyon, scramble around some rocks, drink a beer have some lunch Intagram some stuff.

-M
Sounds good to me! When and where do you wanna meet?

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
How about Starbucks:
282 Los Altos Pkwy, Sparks, NV 89436

At 10:00

That work?

I'll be in my White 4Runner. Mobile is 775-762-4058, CB channel 4, FRS channel 6.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

How about Starbucks:
282 Los Altos Pkwy, Sparks, NV 89436

At 10:00

That work?

I'll be in my White 4Runner. Mobile is 775-762-4058, CB channel 4, FRS channel 6.
Be easy on @Truckerbizz he's special, dont want him to have a panic attack if you go over rocks bigger than a pea.

OB 1466