Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hope everyone is out enjoying the weekend!

As I mentioned in @Kent R 's post .... I am going to be ramping up slowly as the new US East Region Director. I will do my best to represent Overland Bound and the East Region!

I've been thinking about what the easiest way is going to be for me to get started. What I have decided is that I think that will be to start with a clean slate when it comes to "our" East Team of Member Reps and Facebook Moderators. I want to ensure that we all have the same ideas/definitions of what each of our responsibilities are and how we implement them.

I definitely believe that "many hands make light work" .... so I am hoping to involve even more member reps for each of the states and areas of our Region. If you are interested in remaining a member rep or moderator, or would like to serve in that capacity for an area in the East Region, please DM here or through FB.

Thanks,
Kevin

OB: Nomadik Nova
FB: Kevin Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Member Reps are "Representatives" that work with Regional Directors to help provide support to the local members, provide information, and facilitate onboarding of new members.

Reactions: M Rose

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Still looking for a few more volunteers to round out the Member Reps for the East Region. Optimally, I'd like to get one per state .... maybe two for the larger ones.

Anyone in the following states interested?
  • New Hampshire
  • Massachusetts
  • Rhode Island (might combine RI w/ CT or MA)
  • New Jersey
  • Deleware
If so, shoot me a DM via the forum or FB.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

UPDATE.....

Still looking for a few 3 more volunteers to round out the Member Reps for the East Region. Optimally, I'd like to get one per state.

Anyone in the following states interested?
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • Deleware
If so, shoot me a DM via the forum or FB.

Reactions: Scubanickel

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Here is your current member rep list for the EAST Region!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of they if you have questions or need assistance. If you are located in a "vacant" state/area and interested in helping out, please let me know.

Last edited: