East coast Overland expo convoy

• HTML tutorial

Chris Pettit

Rank 0

Contributor I

As of right now I don't have anybody else going with me because I don't know anyone around here that is interested in over landing like I am. So I'm sure we can meet up somewhere when the interstates intersect if that would be possible.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: MagnoliaOverland

MagnoliaOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

As of right now I don't have anybody else going with me because I don't know anyone around here that is interested in over landing like I am. So I'm sure we can meet up somewhere when the interstates intersect if that would be possible.

For sure..
I haven't even begun to plan the trip yet but I know there has been some discussion on people heading that way from my area. I would expect some formal plans to develop in June.

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

For sure..
I haven't even begun to plan the trip yet but I know there has been some discussion on people heading that way from my area. I would expect some formal plans to develop in June.
I'm in pigeon forge so lemme know where y'all plan to meet and I'll be happy to jump in the convoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MagnoliaOverland

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I hope there will be a convoy from New England area. Idea/discussion has been posted in the regional thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I'm in Pennsylvania and will likely be heading down I81/Blue Ridge Parkway.

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

I'm in Louisville, KY, wife and I are planning to go, would be down to convoy out if we can make it work

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I'm considering going to this ... I don't suppose there will be a convoy traveling I-40 ... I'd jump in line at the Oklahoma-Arkansas border.

pabstandoverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

jacksonville, fl
Member #

I'll be driving the FJ up from central Florida along with my buddy who's bringing his 17 TRDPro Tacoma. Neither of us have ever been, but we're looking forward to checking out all the rigs and vendors.
What day are you heading up? I'm in jacksonville and trying to get a large convoy together for the event

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
What day are you heading up? I'm in jacksonville and trying to get a large convoy together for the event
I haven't decided yet. I may be traveling with my buddy up and joining a convoy or I might be soloing up a few days in advance and seeing some friends on the way. As we get closer I'll know. I'm probably not camping on site either. After seeing pictures from last year I know the wife will not be able to enjoy herself with the conditions. I'll most likely be staying in one of the two KOA's in the area. It looks like there is one west, and one east of the Biltmore, both about 8 miles out. If it was just me I wouldn't care, but no way she is going to be happy with camping on top of each other like that, and port-o-johns and portable showers with that many people are going to get gross fast. I'll be booking the KOA in the next week in preparation for the camping at the Biltmore not being up to par for the wife. If others convoying up would like to do the same, I can ask if we could all get a group rate and an area for all of us, since it's so far in advance.