East Coast Meet & Greet

• HTML tutorial

Morrisdl

Rank II

Enthusiast II

SML, VA
Looks interesting - subscribed. I have done Potts a couple times and most of that route last summer - its a good ride. There is a primitive camp site near Potts that is spectacular: 37.61505, -80.03692 I think

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Looks interesting - subscribed. I have done Potts a couple times and most of that route last summer - its a good ride. There is a primitive camp site near Potts that is spectacular: 37.61505, -80.03692 I think
Hop on over to the meetups forum and check out the Western Va thread!

Are you talking about The Pines campground on Barborus Creek Road? I'm on my phone so I can't quickly check those coords.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
It has currently been broken into more localized events. There is the Mid Atlantic Overland Festival going on in September that there is talk of meeting up at.

Dillonj33

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bovard, pa
Member #

It has currently been broken into more localized events. There is the Mid Atlantic Overland Festival going on in September that there is talk of meeting up at.

Ok thanks, I plan on attending overland expo east if that's what you are talking about.

Contributor III

Member #

Thrre is a quiet little wheeling spot just outside of Annapolis. Camping is available. It is private land but I have camped there many times and put on an event or 2 as well.

Reactions: TerryD

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

You still have any of those MSO routes you could share?
I think they're on off-road tracks on Facebook. Or get a hold of Ron Humes he's the admin for off-road tracks web page. I'm pretty sure off road Ohio probably isn't on here anymore scene as I think he was officially banned. And I don't have the MSO routes otherwise I'd send them but I have seen them on off-road tracks

Reactions: Scubanickel

l_vandyke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dodgetown, NC, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Vandyke
Member #

I think they're on off-road tracks on Facebook. Or get a hold of Ron Humes he's the admin for off-road tracks web page. I'm pretty sure off road Ohio probably isn't on here anymore scene as I think he was officially banned. And I don't have the MSO routes otherwise I'd send them but I have seen them on off-road tracks
Thanks! I’ll look into it.