Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Was going to hitch up our smittybilt scout trailer if anyone would want to get some hands on and see what it actually looks like in person. Not sure if that’s a thing anyone would want to see. Anyone interested?

Lkora17

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

modesto
Member #

how is this meet going to be is it going to be a quick meet and greet and talk and thats it or a kind of a kick back enjying eachothers company kind? driving from modesto so thinking if its going to last so i can make my way over there

Retired

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Discovery Bay, CA.
First Name
CJ
Last Name
H.
Member #

I like the idea of trailers. You're able to setup basecamp, not worry about putting everything away in your rig before hitting the trail or running to the store. I'll be bringing my SoCal Krawler 459 to the meet this afternoon. Be nice to compare. I wouldn't worry to much about taking a trailer like yours on the Rubicon, I wouldn't get too far with my 459. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Reactions: SVgarage

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
how is this meet going to be is it going to be a quick meet and greet and talk and thats it or a kind of a kick back enjying eachothers company kind? driving from modesto so thinking if its going to last so i can make my way over there
Not sure you're aware but, there's a OB meetup in Modesto this afternoon. I'm all about the more the merrier, but for you that's 200 miles of driving. If you show up in San Leandro, I'll buy you a beer [emoji481].

Lkora17

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

modesto
Member #

Not sure you're aware but, there's a OB meetup in Modesto this afternoon. I'm all about the more the merrier, but for you that's 200 miles of driving. If you show up in San Leandro, I'll buy you a beer [emoji481].
i did went to it but wouldnt mnd driving out here idont have a busy day today so i figured why not go out there and know more fellow member besides im a commuter that what i do haha i ride!!!!!

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
i did went to it but wouldnt mnd driving out here idont have a busy day today so i figured why not go out there and know more fellow member besides im a commuter that what i do haha i ride!!!!!
Okay. Cool! Just find me. There's a brewery in the parking lot [emoji6]

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

It seemed like a good turn out, couldnt fit all the rigs into the reserved area!
I took a bunch of pics with my 35mm, but only this one with my phone!

Traveler I

Nor Cal
That would have been cool to meet, I thought you werent able to make it. Hopefully next meet!?!
I came in with my buddy that built that rig, I was parked a couple spots down in the black Subaru.
I did but left around 6 pm. I’m only 20 minutes from that place. It was cool to see all of everyone’s rigs.

Now I know what rack I want or at least check on.

Reactions: Low594