Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Come on out and join us at the Epidemic Brewery on Saturday August 5, 2017 at noon for our next East Bay Meet-Up. Epidemic will be reserving an area inside for us and will have a food truck on site that day. I have also set up a tour of their operation for those interested. Feel free to invite your other clubs. In true Overland style, everyone is welcome! The location is: 150 Mason Cir Unit J Concord, CA. I've also invited our OB gurus, Michael & Corrie. They're going to try and make it if they're in town. Hope to see you there!

View Rally Point
Reactions: Little Dougie

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Coming down to the wire. Just 5 days away. Can't wait! Looking forward to meeting up with a great group and see some awesome rigs! Doesn't matter what you drive. If you're an Overlander member, or follower, come on out and join us. See you There!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Will be heading up from fremont. Are guys still up for a caravan from the Pleasanton/Livermore area??

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Just got the final word. Mexican food truck. They're suppose to be very good! Looking forward to it!

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
I'm hoping we can get a group together that would like to hit the trails together! Anyone interested, make sure you hit me up Saturday. Should be a great event!

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Perfect!

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Y'all wanna meet up at in-N-out burger/Bevmo parking lot around 11:00ish at the 680/580 interchange off hop yard rd?

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG

Great event today. We had an awesome turnout and had a chance to meet some of the best people around. Great group, awesome beer and fine dining! In addition to us locals, we had people from as far away as Sonoma County, San Jose and Tracy! Thanks to all that attended for making this a great event. Let's keep this going! I encourage others in different areas to plan events! Most of you had the chance to sign in and I'll be getting that list out to you soon. We had a lot of talk about a Hollister trip. That would be a good first event for us, as it's got something for everyone. More on that in the near future! Thanks again and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!

Mike