Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

just got done wheelin the Main Divide/Indian Truck trail... saw quite a few people out there. funny it seemed like i was the only one going from OC to IE and everyone else I ran into was going the opposite direction. saw a couple of 4runners and Tacomas a couple of JKs and 1 Land Rover

waved to everyone on the trail, so if you saw me and my JKU

out there and you didnt see me wave... hello to you [emoji111]️

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
Orbital polisher is your friend. Here in the midwest all our trails are pinstripe haven and owning a black jeep the branches are the obstacles, not the huge rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codesertrat

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Las Vegas, NV
Member #

I just took my brother in law through that trail to cut him and his wife's teeth over mother's day. It is a beautiful trail and all the pin striping buffed out. Every scratch in my 4runner that doesn't is a memory for me haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: kandyredcoi

Overland-Jeff

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Torrance, CA
Member #

I've only gotten half way up Indian Truck Road. Darkness came, I turned around. Planned to hit the trail today and run Main Divide down to the 74. Check engine light nixed that. Might get to try on Sunday if nothing catastrophic happens. Need to break in my new tires! :confounded:

Reactions: kandyredcoi

kandyredcoi

Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

I've only gotten half way up Indian Truck Road. Darkness came, I turned around. Planned to hit the trail today and run Main Divide down to the 74. Check engine light nixed that. Might get to try on Sunday if nothing catastrophic happens. Need to break in my new tires! :confounded:
if you are available Thursday AM a buddies and I are planning to drive from Indian Truck to 74
we meet at 9:30a at the Starbucks next to Vons roll out around 9:45a we have about 5tigs coming along. See you there [emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

kandyredcoi

Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

bump this up... we r good to go for tomorrow 9:30a meet time

meet up spot: