Drop in stove.

• HTML tutorial

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

I don't have this but have been considering a pull out kitchen in my trailer.

Like the size but dont know about the controls, reliability etc

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Look at Partner camp stoves, the last stove you will by. The parts that break are recessed really great stoves. They are not cheap, when I saw them I was surprised at the attention to detail. They were build for white water rafting and its rigors.
I have owned Camp Chef, (crap) critical failure after 1 year. Colman, good bulky I still have a 3 bruner converted to propane. Primus, went 20 years and failed the nobs were replaced many times . All the stoves in the shipping boxes when I travel. All gear is very well maintained but well used.

Reactions: trevorturtle

BrokeDown

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I ordered one and liked it so much that I ordered the bag, the stand, and the griddle. All of those products are of high quality too! We were considering a Blackstone griddle for our RV lot in FL. Now we don't need one...

Reactions: MMc

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I ordered one and liked it so much that I ordered the bag, the stand, and the griddle. All of those products are of high quality too! We were considering a Blackstone griddle for our RV lot in FL. Now we don't need one...

Yes, the Partner stove is very impressive. Very well made.

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Partner Stove has many options on their website. I bought this little one, which fits snug in a basic shoulder bag and stows in the truck. The stove wasn't cheap, but it performs well and will outlast me. It pairs up nicely with a TailGater Tire Table, leaving enough space for basic food prep.

Attachments