Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We're gearing up to drive around the world.

If any of our fellow Overland Bound members are interested we'll be doing an "Ask Us Anything" live tonight on our Hourless Life Instagram and Facebook. All the details about that event are there.

We're an American family of 3 who has been traveling fulltime since February 2014 owning no property or real estate. We've already traveled 4000 miles through Mexico (Interior and Baja) and we're currently in the process of preparing for the journey of a lifetime...an overland journey around the world.

To be clear, our goal is not to be instafamous or anything of that nature. We do this for the lifestyle, not the recognition, Like I said, we've been doing this a long time. We do however hope to inspire, empower, and encourage others who have similar passions and interests.

Also if your thing isn't social media, we're totally good with that. Feel free to ask questions here and I'll do my best to answer them as I'm able.

Eric
OB14045

(Photo below from our launch of Hourless Life which happened today. We were known formerly as Jeepsies and RV Wanderlust)

Hourless Life - Fulltime Overlanding.png

Reactions: JeepingMike

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

How was Baja? Any recommendations? I plan on going for 2 weeks in December.
Thank You!
Brian,

Baja was decidedly different from Interior Mexico. Personally we both prefer interior Mexico to Baja. But if it is your first time overlanding internationally, Baja is a great place to cut your teeth.

Don't get me wrong, we really enjoyed Baja. It just lacks the depth of culture that the interior boasts. Hope that makes sense.

I have plenty of recommendations for Baja. But it depends on how far south you plan to travel. Let me know and I'll give you some good spots!

E

Reactions: Brian Wells

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I plan on going all the way to the bottom. So please! Hit me with whatever suggestions you've got!
Brian, so we wrote a ton of articles with a bunch of details on Baja. I'll provide you the link to all of them. Just know that they are in reverse chronological order. So if you want to read the border crossing and stuff first, go to the last page. Here you go: Baja Archives - Jeepsies

After you've read through, if you have any questions on any of the specific locations, or if you have any questions about things not covered, let me know!

E

Reactions: Brian Wells

Brian Wells

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Los Angeles
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wells
Your posts have a wealth of knowledge. Thank you! You're doing good work. I followed you guys on instagram. I'll give you a follow here as well.

Reactions: Hourless Life