Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
Anyone have success dealing with either Drifa or Quickpitch. I have a Quickpitch ensuite that has a major defect in it. I have on multiple occasions tried contacting both. I looked at many of the attachable privacy tents before getting the Quick Pitch. It seemed to be the sturdiest available. At $600 it was pricy, but seemed worth it.

The Quick Pitch seems like a great privacy tent at first. I have used it 3 times and now it is unusable. It seems that one of the joints doesn't move as freely. The metal at the joint bent. It will bend now before the joint making it useless. I have tried to contact Quickpitch I even contacted Drifta (who I bought it from) and no responses as to where I should go from here.

I will have to take it apart and attempt to either weld in another piece of metal, or find a replacement part somewhere. Until then I will have to go back to my portable privacy shelter tent.

Just because it looks like it is better built doesn't mean that it really is. My last trip there was a guy with a shower curtain and a bent piece of conduit slid into pipes on his roofrack having a better time than I was with my more expensive faulty piece of equipment.

20210506_104513.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Desert Runner