Dometic goes to Overland Expo East!

• HTML tutorial

DometicOffroad

Rank III

Advocate II

Our team will be at Expo East this November!

We want to meet you and see your rigs! Come check us out and grab a free ice cream sandwich! We will have a series of Toyotas and Jeeps on display in our booth including @fargo4x4 the 4Runner.

If you're in the market for a CFX fridge/freezer we will have show specials on a variety of products, and you might even be able to take one home with you!

Who has been before?

#DometicOffRoad

Shop: Click Here

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

We want to meet you and see your rigs! Come check us out and grab a free ice cream sandwich! We will have a series of Toyotas and Jeeps on display in our booth including @fargo4x4 the 4Runner.

If you're in the market for a CFX fridge/freezer we will have show specials on a variety of products, and you might even be able to take one home with you!

Who has been before?

#DometicOffRoad

I've seen you, and purchased a fridge from you guys at each of the last two expo Easts. Love your products!

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I've seen you, and purchased a fridge from you guys at each of the last two expo Easts. Love your products!
This guy talked me into one last year at Expo haha. Mine sees a variety of uses and I love it.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Who has been before?

#DometicOffRoad

Can I trade in my ARB?[emoji16] All joking aside, awesome to see you guys attending, and I really do want to check out your product!

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

We had a blast at Expo West with you guys, and my kids loved the free ice cream! Wish we were heading to OE East, but be sure to save some ice cream for next year's OE West!

Reactions: DometicOffroad

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Almost pulled the trigger at last year's expo. Will definitely stop by for an ice cream sandwich, and in the mean time will try to convince the Mrs. on the virtues of owning one of your fine products.

Reactions: DometicOffroad