Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Planning a trip in early September 2024 to do the Alpine Loop as well as Imogene Pass. Looking for others that would like to join. Reply here or email me at michaelhampton2003@yahoo.com looking forward to chatting about this trip!
You could create a rally point here and invite others, etc.

Reactions: El-Dracho

huffj

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Seabrook, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Huff
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
You could create a rally point here and invite others, etc.
Planning a trip in early September 2024 to do the Alpine Loop as well as Imogene Pass. Looking for others that would like to join. Reply here or email me at michaelhampton2003@yahoo.com looking forward to chatting about this trip!

Mike,

Are you in the Houston area?
Definitely interested in the trip depending on timing / logistics. The Alpine loop has been on the bucket list.

Jim

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Do you plan on back country camping for this trip? I may be in on this. We have a place in Pagosa Springs and will be there till end of Sept. Next year before coming back to Tx.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Mike_4907b9

Rank II

Contributor II

Houston, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Hampton
Member #

Our current plan is to do Cinnamon and Engineer pass in 1 day. Spend the night in Ouray then do Imogene pass second day. Option is to break up Cinnamon and Engineer by spending 1 night in Lake City. No camping for us, but our schedule is flexible to include that for others if they wish to camp out. Direct email or phone can work out details easier. michaelhampton2003@yahoo.com. 713-724-8164. Please join us!