Dobinsons pull out awning

• HTML tutorial

Mgc

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

I recently purchased the Dobinsons Pullout awning from amazon. So far I have to say i am satisfied with my purchase. I deployed it about 5 times in the last 6months and it has held up well. I’ve had it deployed in 20mph wind and had zero issues. I will say like with all awnings make sure you stake it down.

The canvas material is quality and the pvc bag is quality as well. The legs could be a little more stout but so far I haven’t had any issues.

I wouldn’t go as far to say that it is an ARB replacement but more of a cheaper alternative. Definitely worth checking for those on a budget.

Here are some pictures

IMG_1042.JPGIMG_1041.JPGIMG_0746.JPG

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA
I recently purchased the Dobinsons Pullout awning from amazon. So far I have to say i am satisfied with my purchase. I deployed it about 5 times in the last 6months and it has held up well. I’ve had it deployed in 20mph wind and had zero issues. I will say like with all awnings make sure you stake it down.

The canvas material is quality and the pvc bag is quality as well. The legs could be a little more stout but so far I haven’t had any issues.

I wouldn’t go as far to say that it is an ARB replacement but more of a cheaper alternative. Definitely worth checking for those on a budget.

Here are some pictures

View attachment 71838View attachment 71839View attachment 71840

Nice! How is that attached to the stock 4 rack?